Using 32 bit RetroArch on 64 bit devices
The Play Store version of RetroArch now uses 64 bit cores on 64 bit devices. If you want to use certain 32 bit cores (for example for their dynamic recompilation ability) follow these steps.
- Install the 32 bit build from retroarch.com/?page=platforms
- Open 32 bit RetroArch and download all the cores you need
- Set up your desired RetroArch settings
- Install the latest Dig beta
- Select "32 bit RetroArch" in the "Manage system" menu of systems for which you want to use it
You do not need to edit any emulator entries.