Launch Cannonball

Hello, I want to create a 'new emulator' for Cannonball. Since this is a retroarch core that doesnt need to load a rom, I put outrun.zip in a directory, and then created an emulator that points to cannonball_libretro_android.so ...

In theory DIG should launch com.retroarch cannnonball_libretro_android.so (ignore the dummy outrun.zip rom) and launch the core. however it does not.

Has anyone solved this?

Comments

• in linux you can load it like this..

retroarch -v -L ./cannonball_libretro.so WHATEVER-DOESNT-MATTER.rom

or on a mac you can load it like this...

/Applications/RetroArch.app/Contents/MacOS/RetroArch -v -L ./cannonball_libretro.dylib doesnt-matter-whatever.rom

• I would love to know that, too as I got all the other weird and obscure stuff working (like the new WASM-4 stuff and the like). RetroArch Discord never understood the question about the launch commands and always just replied with "just launch it from within the app itself".

Tried dummy-files and zipping the actual cannonball.game file itself but best I got was launching retroarch and the core, but without it starting the game. Same with Cave Story. Only Doom seems to be able to run the cores normally.