Can't open any Retroarch game from dig, it opens a black screen retroarch.

In order to play I have to manually load the game in Retroarch

Comments

• I'm sorry but how would that relate to my problem? It says Dig creates a copy of the RetroArch config at the moment of installation. That would be the case if I had changed retroArch settings after installing Dig, which I haven't done. Still, my games won't open when launching them from Dig, only from RetroArch. RetroArch opens up with a black screen.

• I'm sorry but how would that relate to my problem? It says Dig creates a copy of the RetroArch config at the moment of installation. That would be the case if I had changed retroArch settings after installing Dig, which I haven't done. Still, my games won't open when launching them from Dig, only from RetroArch. RetroArch opens up with a black screen.

• edited March 2020

Well, if you don't want to try the basic steps (it seriously is only a couple of button presses), then I guess there's not a need to try and troubleshoot this further. Given this seems specific for Dig it seems it did not properly copy the config file. Emulators are finicky and re-loading the Retroarch config in Dig can help.

• I'm having the same issue (games that will load in Retroarch go to a black screen when I try to load them in DIG. I hit the "Reset TeroArch config" button in the problem persists. Any other ideas?