Issues with game covers/box art.

Greetings! Having a few issues with putting in game covers in.

1) more of a TheGamesDB problem, but after selecting to get the games box art from there, it links me to a search of the game, but if I click on the game there, it redirects me to this

So I have to re-search the game there to get it.

2) Every once in a while, some games tend to show their box art on the game's menu, but not on the game selection page. Im not sure what the problem there is, as it happens to some games but not other ones.

3) why can't I turn off the download all box arts by wifi only option? I'd like to disable that as I dont really have wifi around and the 4G connection from my provider doesnt have any GB limits.

Thank you very much in advance.

Comments

• What happens when you press the box with the tick in it? If I uncheck that box it allows me to download on my phone data and gives me a warning about data possible data charges.

As for gamesdb. Have you tried mobygames instead? I have much more success finding the covers I'm looking for on moby.

• - Nothing, it doesn't change from the tick.

- I find the gamesdb covers to be better sized, and as far as Arcade games go there isnt always one on mobygames.

As for the 2nd problem, I kinda fixed it by switching from game covers to screeshots and back to game covers on the view tab. Bit annoying but oh well.