Cannot get Mame titles to scan
I have a Simpsons arcade1up running Retroarch and dig. It is working for stuff like snes.
I am trying to get Mame working and failing.
I downloaded the Mame 2003 plus romset and the XML file to an as card. I put the xml file in the folder with the roms which are .zip files.
if I go to Retroarch I can load individual games. However I cannot seem to get Dig to find them. I tried pointing to the folder using a manual scan but nothing seems to happen.
possibly related the wrench icon seems stuck at scanning 600+ folders and I can’t abort it. This was the case before I added the Mame files.