SephX2K4: PlayStation Theme

DigDig
edited September 2019 in Themes

My attempt at a PlayStation inspired theme. Hope you like it.

Submitted by SephirothX2004

Download - 30.7MB

https://digdroid.com/php/gettheme.php?theme=SephX2K4%20PlayStation%20Theme.zip

Comments

• Very good SephirothX.

Like the extra touches,like next to the systems is showing two games of that system,even though I I may not have those games on..its just part of theme I know but at first it makes you think "hey,why are those games showing when I havent got them" lol.

On a personal note Ive been meaning to try another theme of my own for a while but sometimes you just cant get it the way you invision it,Im sure you know what I mean,and can be a lot of work sometimes lol.

• One thing.

For me,missing these systems:

3DO,Atari 2600,Atari 7800,Atari Lynx,Sega 32x,Sega CD (Mega CD),Turbo Grafx16.

• Glad you like it.

The games next to the system thing i knew would possibly confuse people lol but they can replace them with whatever they want if they are savvy with PaintShop Pro or PhotoShop.

I think i got the theme mostly looking and feeling the way i envisioned it as DIG is pretty versatile but does have its limitations.

As for the missing systems I plan to add every single one but i'll try and do the ones you pointed out first.

• Awesome. Look forward to the update. Just add all and update when you can. No point in updating twice.

I can wait.😀

• edited March 2020

I have FINALLY finished my PlayStation Theme.

It took ages to complete especially with work and other themes that i am currently doing as well.

ALL systems are covered in this theme as well as a few extras such as FBA, SNES CD,

WonderSwan B&W, WonderSwan Color, NeoGeo Arcade which are located in the System Icons folder within the zip.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xdkja7irs1no2h4/SephX2K4_PlayStation_Theme.zip/file

Enjoy.😎

• It's not letting me download any of these amaIng packs on my phone. :(

Help

• If using Chrome on your phone, try enabling the check box for request desktop site in the options.

• edited February 26

I appreciate the attention to detail, like displaying two games next to each system, even if I don't currently have those specific games. It's a subtle touch that adds to the overall theme. Initially, it might prompt a moment of confusion, like, "Wait, why are those games showing up?" but then it clicks.

On a personal level, I've been itching to experiment with a new theme myself. However, translating the vision in my mind into reality can be quite the challenge. It's one of those endeavors where you strive for perfection but often find yourself wrestling with the details story saver. Rewriting this comment allows me to reflect on the intricate process of bringing a creative vision to life.