MAME roms not detected

Hello

I just noticed that a particular MAME rom is not showing up in my game list: sokyugrt.zip

It's for mame version 0.139u1 and shows up and plays fine in MAME4droid. All my other MAME roms show up fine DIG, but this particular one isn't. I even tried isolating it in its own rom path and DIG reports zero game. Not sure the issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Maybe it has been matched up with the wrong name?

• Not sure, how would I go about fixing it? Any suggestions?

• If that's what happened you would need to view as split games then locate which one it has matched to and rematch it. Problem is finding which game it matched to.

What game is it?

Is there a sequel of the game that it may have matched with

• The game is Soukyugurentai / Terra Diver (JUET 960821 V1.000). This is the only rom as far as I know. It's Soukyugurentai in Japan, Terra Diver in USA. Not sure if it's a region thing, but I can't find a separate rom for Japan Vs USA. But like I said, it's detected in mame4droid.

• I'm guessing you already checked that it hasn't matched up as terra diver.

I'll see if i have it in my collection and see if it shows up on mine.

• I do have it in my mame romset and it's also not showing for me.

I realised that you can search by filename rather than game name so I searched for the zip.

My only guess is that it's not in the database that Dig used to populate the mame roms but only Dig can confirm that.

Sorry I can't be more help.

• Is there anyway to update the database?