New Nintendo Switch Theme Coming ( From the maker of Wii Theme Riivive)

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that a new theme will be arriving soon.

I have been looking through the thread for my Wii theme and want this to be even better than that one.

To achieve that, I need your help.

First off ASPECT RATIOS.

Since the making of Riivive, new phones with longer screens have become a lot more popular, so I would like you guys to post any screen ratios you have that are not the standard 16:9.

I know that Dig now comes preinstalled on several Android gaming handhelds (with my theme as the default, yay), these devices have a a smaller ratio, maybe 4:3? If anyone owns one and knows what the resolution of these screens are that would be helpful too.

Second, ICONS!

Yes I know that last one lacked A LOT of icons, that was honestly because I made that theme for myself and only really thought about the systems I use, however after how popular it got I can't ignore the lacklustre selection of system icons. I will probably make a poll or something to gauge the most popular and work on them first, but feel free to post your requests here. My goal is to make one for EVERY system, that way it can have a consistent style and I don't have to leave it to the community to patch a half-baked theme (but THANK YOU to everyone who assisted in expanding Riivive, it was truly amazing to see so many people devoted to that theme)

Lastly, COLLECTIONS!

Same deal as above, I want a huge collection of collections and genres, so if you have requests for those please let me know.

I lost my job a few weeks ago and have been struggling to find a new one in this "current climate", so have been tempted to set up a patreon or something so I can dedicate more time to making this theme amazing, if anyone shows any slight interest in joining that I will definitely get it sorted.

Thank you all for your support for Riivive, lets make this one incredible!

Kurtis "Huntzman" Black

Comments