Beta version 1.35.3 released

DigDig
edited May 2019 in Announcements

The toolbar type can be changed from the main menu panel, for each display type, to none, default, or icons (top or bottom). The folder containing icons must be set in the theme - there are no default icons. The icons should be named as follows (plus .png extensions). None are required - you can implement as many as you want.

back, home, mainmenu, voice, info, systems, genres, collections, faves, played, allgames, options, search, sort, random, pagemenu, mediapause, mediaplay, medianext

More will be added as needed or requested. "info" and "search" don't do anything yet.

Users can select which icons they want by long-touching one.

Also in this version some missing RetroArch cores added, and various other minor improvements and fixes.

PS Has anyone got Daphe for RetroArch working? I'd love to add it but I can't seem to figure it out.

Comments

• Thank you!

• How can I download new version apk?

• Hi!!! Go to Playstore, enable Beta Tester option, then tap Update

• Hi guys!!! I was messing around with this new update, and this is the result: custom BG for each system, top bar with working icons!!! Thanks for this update DIG developer!!!

• Hello, congratulations for the application, it's extraordinary, I love it. I would like to know where the option is if I want to make premium, thank you.

• By the way, how can I put the tool bar back into the system again since I can not put it back or I can not find the option to put it back, thanks.

• Hi!!! The easiest way is swipe from left to open the DIG menu, touch the Options button, then tap App button and finally Upgrade to Premium.

• Swipe from left to open the DIG menu, then tap Configure Toolbar. Then, select the Default option.

• Muchas gracias Daniel por tu ayuda pude solucionar las dos cosas. Un saludo.

Thank you very much Daniel for your help I could solve both. A greeting.

• Buy Real and Fake Passports, Driver's License, ID Card, SSN, Visa Sticker, Residence Permit +1(414)326-4958

!!!!!!!!!! Basic Contact Information Bellow !!!!!!!!!!

Name..... realgenuinedocuments

Phone Number Call/Text:……….+1(414)326-4958

Whats-App Number:…………+1(414)326-4958

Wickr me:....... (Realgenuine2022)

Telegram:  @RealGdocuments

E-Mail Address:……..((( realgenuinedocuments2020@gmail.com)))

We are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and database technicians based in the USA and specialize in producing All Kind of PassportsSSNDriver's LicenseID CardsBirth Certificate, Diploma, and many other documents of very high quality and other services. We have produced passports, licenses, SSN, ID Cardsbirth certificatesdiplomas, and other documents for over 150 countries. (North AmericaSouth AmericaEuropeAustraliaAsia, and Africa) We produce both genuine database registered passports, licensesSSNI.D cardsbirth certificatesdiplomas that are legally used and we also produce fake or duplicate or novelty documents that are only used for camouflage and can be NOT legally used these types of documents are not important so we produce on high demand and order.

Buy driver's license online

Buy passports online

Buy diplomas online

Buy SSN online

Buy birth certificates online ID buy cards online

Buy visa online

Buy certificates online

Buy TOEFL, IELTS online

Order real and fake driver licenses online

Order real and fake passports online

Order real and fake SSN online

Order real and fake birth certificates online

Order genuine and counterfeit ID cards online

Order Real and Fake Visas Online

Order Real and Fake Certificates Online

Order real and fake TOEFL, IELTS online

#fakeid #fakepassport #fakelicense #adventure #fakedriverlicence #fakecertificates #novelty #fakedriverslicense #fakedocuments #party #faketranscript #ielts #fake #tourism #europe #passport #passports #driverslicense #fakebankstatements #fakeschoolcertificates #id #noveltydocuments #visa #fakedriverlicense #fakecertificate #fakedriverlicenses #fakedocuments #fakepassport #faketranscript #novelty #fakecertificates #passports #fakeriverlicence #fakebankstatements #fake #passport #ielts #noveltydocuments #fakelicense #fakedriverslicense #party #driverslicence #ID #Europe #fakedID #adventure #tourism #fakedcertificate #fakedschoolcertificates #research #fakeddriverslicence #fak eddiplomas #fakeddriverslicences #visa

• POWERFUL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH A LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX-LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT DR SARUMAN: WHATSAPP: +1 (213) 465-3767 OR EMAIL: PERFECTSOLUTIONTEMPLES@GMAIL.COM DR SARUMAN IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEED.

Allow me to present my testimony, My name is Mylene Sint Jago and I hail from Curacao. I am here to share with you an extraordinary experience I had with DR. SARUMAN. My husband and I had been married for seven years and were blessed with two adorable children, a boy, and a girl. However, our happiness came under threat when my husband's behavior suddenly changed. He started coming home late from work, and his attention towards me and the kids dwindled significantly. It wasn't long before I discovered that he was seeing someone else. I tried to fix our marriage, but my efforts were fruitless, and I became increasingly worried and desperate for a solution. One day, while browsing the internet, I stumbled upon a website that recommended DR. SARUMAN https://perfectsolutiontemple.weebly.com as a solution to marital problems and relationship issues. Intrigued, I decided to give him a chance and contacted him for help. To my surprise, he responded promptly and performed a powerful spell for me. To my amazement, just two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for his wrongdoings. He promised to never leave us again, and ever since then, our family has been reunited, and our lives have been filled with happiness and love. I cannot express my gratitude enough to DR. SARUMAN for his intervention in saving my marriage. If you or anyone you know is facing similar challenges in their relationship, I implore you not to ignore this message. DR. SARUMAN has the power to restore broken relationships and bring joy and fulfillment back into your life, Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarumanspell/ Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/RrlR858dhtg Youtube Email: perfectsolutiontemples@gmail.com or you can chat him directly on his WhatsApp: +1 (213) 465-3767. I would advise you to contact DR SARUMAN because he is the right man to help you get all your spiritual problem solved with his powerful spell. 

STROKE CURE

MAKE YOUR LOVER LOVE YOU MORE,

WIN EX BACK,

FRUIT OF THE WOMB,

DIABETES,

REVENGE SPELL,

BUSINESS SPELL,

ATTRACTION SPELL,

LOTTERY SPELL, 

MONEY RITUAL,

CANCERS,

COURT CASE... 

• POWERFUL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH A LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX-LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT DR SARUMAN: WHATSAPP: +1 (213) 465-3767 OR EMAIL: PERFECTSOLUTIONTEMPLES@GMAIL.COM DR SARUMAN IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEED.

Allow me to present my testimony, My name is Mylene Sint Jago and I hail from Curacao. I am here to share with you an extraordinary experience I had with DR. SARUMAN. My husband and I had been married for seven years and were blessed with two adorable children, a boy, and a girl. However, our happiness came under threat when my husband's behavior suddenly changed. He started coming home late from work, and his attention towards me and the kids dwindled significantly. It wasn't long before I discovered that he was seeing someone else. I tried to fix our marriage, but my efforts were fruitless, and I became increasingly worried and desperate for a solution. One day, while browsing the internet, I stumbled upon a website that recommended DR. SARUMAN https://perfectsolutiontemple.weebly.com as a solution to marital problems and relationship issues. Intrigued, I decided to give him a chance and contacted him for help. To my surprise, he responded promptly and performed a powerful spell for me. To my amazement, just two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for his wrongdoings. He promised to never leave us again, and ever since then, our family has been reunited, and our lives have been filled with happiness and love. I cannot express my gratitude enough to DR. SARUMAN for his intervention in saving my marriage. If you or anyone you know is facing similar challenges in their relationship, I implore you not to ignore this message. DR. SARUMAN has the power to restore broken relationships and bring joy and fulfillment back into your life, Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarumanspell/ Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/RrlR858dhtg Youtube Email: perfectsolutiontemples@gmail.com or you can chat him directly on his WhatsApp: +1 (213) 465-3767. I would advise you to contact DR SARUMAN because he is the right man to help you get all your spiritual problem solved with his powerful spell. 

STROKE CURE

MAKE YOUR LOVER LOVE YOU MORE,

WIN EX BACK,

FRUIT OF THE WOMB,

DIABETES,

REVENGE SPELL,

BUSINESS SPELL,

ATTRACTION SPELL,

LOTTERY SPELL, 

MONEY RITUAL,

CANCERS,

COURT CASE... 

• Minimum order is $1200 per pound

Payment terms, Bitcoin crypto only for security reasons.

WhatsApp/+14056878571

email: pablu@dr.com ...

HOW WE WORK

----_---_---_----_--_-_-----------_---_---_----_--_-_-------

(STEP1)

Choose the products you want to buy?

(STEP 2)

Make your payments through Bitcoin.

You can buy Bitcoin online from this website below ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

https://paxful.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow the steps on how to buy Bitcoin online

Just copy our Bitcoin wallet address as u

You see and paste it easily.

Bitcoin wallet address

32JppVtj1R2jZKHX1W8KeW9r1rK65GnyNV

(STEP3)

Contact us with the names of the products you have purchased and send us your delivery details with screenshot of complete payment.

(STEP4)

Contact Email: pablu@dr.com

Send us this details as below 👇

List of products purchase:?

Receiver's Name:?

Receiver's Address:?

Receiver's Zip code:?

Receiver's phone number:?

make sure you send a Complete Screenshot on your payment for confirmation

You have to make your payment through Bitcoin on this Bitcoin wallet address below:

Just copy our Bitcoin wallet address as You have seen and paste it easily.

Bitcoin wallet address:👇👇👇⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

32JppVtj1R2jZKHX1W8KeW9r1rK65GnyNV

CANNABIS WEED MARIJUANA STRAIN 

EXOTIC KUSH

Contact Email: pablu@dr.com

OG Kush, 

Ak47,

Girls scout cookies, 

Sour diesel, 

Granddaddy Purple,

White widow,

Blue dreams,

Purple kush,

Lemon haze,

Purple haze,

Cali kush, 

Wax, Shatter, 

Crumbles,

Gelato 41,

Gorilla, 

Mimosa, 

Exotic, 

CBD oil, 

CBD isolates, 

Vape pens, 

Cartridges, 

Shrooms, 

Muchrooms, 

WhatsApp/+14056878571

OG Kush, Ak47,Girls scout cookies, 

Sour diesel, Granddaddy Purple,White widow,Blue dreams,Purple kush,Lemon haze, Purple haze,Cali kush, Wax, Shatter, Crumbles,Gelato 41,Gorilla, Mimosa,Exotic, CBD oil, CBD isolates, Vape pens, Cartridges, Shrooms, Muchroom

Note our Minimum order is $1200 per pound

Payment terms, Bitcoin crypto only for security reasons.

You can buy Bitcoin online from this website below ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Follow the steps on how to buy Bitcoin online